Sunday, November 25, 2007

Dakar, Senegal...

Hi all...

We made it to Dakar after 2 long sleepless flights. Well, sleepless for me, that is. Mark, on the other hand, slept the whole way... what a jerk! Anyway, you may notice that there are no photos posted on this particular entry. It turns out I left my USB cord at home... whoops! I guess I will have to buy another one here. In place of the photos, I can tell you all that it is a beautiful day here in Dakar. Clear skies, mid eighties and our hotel overlooks the ocean. It's a very tropical climate here and there are lots of interesting looking birds. We had our first meal in the hotel restaurant and so far, nobody is feeling sick... that's a good start.
Well, our day is fairly light today... we're going to go take a look at the city and get some lunch. Hopefully I will be able to find a cord for my camera so all of you can see the sights of Senegal.
That's all for now...

No comments: