Friday, November 16, 2007

Let's get started!

Here we are... you wouldn't want to meet us in a dark alley, would you?
This is the start of my first-ever "blog." I'm going to try and keep this up for our entire trip in Western and Central Africa. We will be traveling to Senegal, Guinea, Sierra Leone, The Republic of the Congo (RC) and The Democratic Republic of the Congo. (DRC)
I will try and post as many photos as I can, along with a description or two...
For now though... Happy early Thanksgiving to those I will miss, and I will be talking to you again when we arrive in Senegal!!

3 comments:

Eric Gruber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Cool! Looking forward to following you through Africa.

ravensview said...

Eric,

Hooray, a man who keeps us posted on the tour! Keep the info coming and get your sax buddy Devin Phillips to get his blogs going...tell him his manager SAID to!
Experience...learn....enjoy!
Deborah